The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Racks or PCB holders are moulded black conductive polypropylene for use in static controlled product areas where the racks give a conductive path to ground.They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards.
Robust, moulded conductive PCB holders are a very convenient method of storage and shipping in assembly area. These PCB racks are moulded black conductive polypropylene. Ideally, these should be used in unison with an ESD conductive surface such as an ESD bench mat or ESD workbench. They are carbon loaded robust racks for the protection of CMOS assembled boards. Manufactured from a rigid carbon infused material these PCB racks are also stackable for space saving. For use in static controlled product areas where the racks give a conductive path to ground.
- Electrical Resistance RV: 10^3 to 10^5 Ω.
- Strong rigid construction.
- Stackable for space saving storage.
- Conforms to IEC 61340-5-1.
- Moulded from black conductive polypropylene.
- Ideal for the transportation or storage of PCB’s.